Goal: Show statistic about users searching by taxonomies and their combinations
Representation: google graphics in the admin panel of the plugin
PHP class: WOOF_EXT_STAT
Html type: ---
Type dynamic recount behavior: ---
- Create new database for the statistic only
- In the tab Options of the Statistic fill up the data for "Server options for statistic stock"
- In "Statistic for" select taxonomies which you want to track
- Set "WordPress Cron period" to 12 hours or any other time period you want
- Select "Enabled" for "Statistics collection" option
That is all. Statistic data will be placed in the special tmp MySQL table, then will be treated, and then by cron data will be moved into the main statistical DB.
- After some days of statistic data assembling or more you can start to analyze the data
- Select period of the date
- Press the button "Calculate Statistics"
- If to leave option "Statistical parameters" empty will be shown all statistic data for all selected in "Statistic for:" taxonomies in the first graph and below of it will be shown statistic data graphs for all selected taxonomies terms
- If to select any taxonomies in the "Statistical parameters" field - will be shown statistic data for the selected taxonomies terms
- Example 1: in the "Statistical parameters" selected only one taxonomy "Products Category" - will be shown the most popular terms of this taxonomy ordered by popularity (count of requests)
- Example 2: in the "Statistical parameters" selected taxonomies "Products Category" AND "Locations" - will be shown on the graph all (see "Max terms or taxonomies per graph") terms variations ordered by popularity (count of requests)