Shows taxonomies terms on front as colorized checkboxes/radio. Use for color attribute or custom taxonomy. Can be used with color hex code so and as image link. Also it is possible to add additional info-text for tooltip on the front for each term on its settings page.
To use it, select view-type ‘Color‘ for product attribute or custom taxonomy, and press Save button. After page reloading you can set color code and image link for each term:
You can also apply images from your media gallery instead of color, just press ‘Select Image‘ button.
By the way, such color/image functionality you can repeat using Smart Designer!
This extension has additional options:
- Show title label – show/hide taxonomy block title on the front
- Show toggle button – show toggle button near the title on the front above the block of html-items
- Tooltip – show/hide tooltip
- Not toggled terms count – enter count of terms which should be visible to make all other collapsible. “Show more” button will be appeared. This feature is works with: radio, checkboxes, labels, colors. Advanced info about show-button is here
- Taxonomy custom label – for example you want to show title of Product Categories as “My Products”. Just for your convenience. Leave it empty to use native taxonomy name
- Sort terms – how to sort terms inside of filter block
- Sort terms direction – direction of terms sorted inside of filter block (ASC/DESC)
- Logic of filtering – AND or OR: if to select AND and on the site front select 2 terms – will be found products which contains both terms on the same time. If to select NOT IN will be found items which not has selected terms – means vice versa to the the concept of including: excluding
- Tooltip text – enter tooltip text if it is necessary
- Show in one column – show in one column with title
- Behavior as radio button – use color/image as radio button (only one filter-item can be selected)
Demo example #1: https://demo.products-filter.com/clothing-by-color-only/
Demo example #2: https://demo-sd.products-filter.com/
Attention for users who using WPML on the site for products: default extension doesn work with WPML correctly as its save options for one language only – current. In such case do next steps:
- I0 the tab ‘Extensions‘ disable default Color extension and press Save button
- Go to https://codecanyon.net/downloads and download HYSKY bundle
- Unpack it
- You will find wp-content folder there – upload it on your site by FTP
- In the plugin settings in tab ‘Advanced’ write in “Custom extensions folder” value “my_woof_extensions” and save it
- In tab ‘Extensions‘ check ‘Color 2’ extension and save options
- Now its possible in each term of taxonomy you selected as Color type select color as on the next screen:
Link from the screen: wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=pa_color&post_type=product
Troubles? Ask for Support!