Searching by SKU
Makes searching in simple products and in variable products using their SKU. User can use comma to search by some SKU on the same time.
Has a lot of additional options:
- Placeholder text – leave it empty if you not need this SKU textinput placeholder. Set “none” if you want leave it empty on the front.
- Conditions logic – LIKE or Equally (the same)
- Autocomplete – autocomplete relevant variants in SKU textinput
- Behavior of reset button – make filtering after clearing the SKU field (reset) or just clear the text input.
- Autocomplete products count – how many products show in the autocomplete list
- Use for – for which type of products will be realized searching by SKU. Request for variables products creates additional MySQL queries in database
- Notes for customer – any text for customer. Example: use comma for searching by more than 1 SKU
- Image – Image for SKU search button which appears near input when users typing there any symbols. Better use png. Size is: 20×20 px. Example: https://yoursite.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-products-filter/img/eye-icon1.png
Troubles? Ask for Support!