Main shortcode for the WooCommerce Products Filter. Generates search form. Design: 1 page – 1 filter, not possible to place some filters on the same page.
- sid – shortcode-identificator – uses for generating unique CSS class in main container of generated search form making unique design:
From version 2.2.1/1.2.1 it is possible change skins using next syntax: sid =”flat_grey woof_auto_3_columns” – where on the place of 3 can be integer from 1 to 4, and on the place of flat_grey can be: flat_grey or flat_dark.
- autohide – is search form for should be hidden (0) or shown (1) after page loaded
- autosubmit – allows auto-submiting of the search form even if its disabled in the plugin options page. Example: [woof autosubmit=1]
- is_ajax – is generated searching form should works with AJAX (1) or not (0)
- taxonomies – uses to display relevant filter-items in generated search form if activated: show count+dynamic recount+hide empty options in the plugin settings. Example: [woof is_ajax=1 taxonomies=product_cat:9,12+locations:30,31]
- per_page – products per page
- columns – how many products per row. Usually it is: 2,3 or 4. It depends of your theme ability and not from the WOOF!
- ajax_redraw – Redraws search form without submiting of the search data. Doesn work in AJAX mode. Example: [woof redirect=”http://www.my_site.com/test-all/” autosubmit=1 ajax_redraw=1 is_ajax=1 tax_only=”locations” by_only=”none”].
- tax_only – power attribute to assemble any search form with any taxonomies using comma. Example: [woof tax_only=’pa_color,pa_size‘ by_only=’by_sku,by_author’]. Use ‘none’ to not output all taxonomies. Order of taxonomies in the attribute ‘tax_only‘ has the sense!
- by_only – power attribute to assemble any search form with any taxonomies using comma. Write any by-filter-elements there using comma: by_text,by_price,by_sku,by_author,by_onsales,by_instock. Of course firstly user should enable extensions for that by-filter-elements. Example: [woof tax_only=’pa_color,pa_size’ by_only=’by_sku,by_author‘]. Use ‘none’ to not output all non-taxonomies elements.From v.2.2.1/1.2.1 it is possible to use in this shortcode attribute meta keys if they are added in he tab Meta Fields, example: [woof tax_only=’pa_color,pa_size’ by_only=’_width‘].
- tax_exclude – excludes taxonomies from the search form. Example: [woof tax_exclude=’pa_size,pa_test’]
- price_filter – set 1 if you want to show in filter native woocommerce price filter (obsolete, do not use it – use by_only attribute)
- redirect – allows to show results on any another page of the site. Example: [woof redirect=’http://www.my_site.com/search_page_results_77′]. Does Not work in ajax mode – because redirect has no sense in ajax mode!
- start_filtering_btn – is generated searching form should be hidden (1) or not (0). In the case of the hidden form you will see simple button where after clicking on search form will be appeared. The best choice to avoid delay with the page loading when the search form is quite big. Text can be changed by hook woof_start_filtering_btn_txt or by attribute “start_filtering_btn_txt“
- btn_position – (from v.2.2.1/1.2.1) allows to set Filter&Reset button on bottom – b, top – t, top&bottom – tb. Default is bottom. Doesn work in free version!!
- dynamic_recount – (from v.2.2.1/1.2.1) allows enabling (1) or disabling (0) dynamic recount personally for current products search form. Default is option in tab Options. Doesn work in free version!!
- hide_terms_count_txt – (from 1.2.2/2.2.2) hide text with count of variants, 1 or 0. Doesn work in free version!!
- conditionals – (from v.2.2.5/1.2.5) special attribute for extension ‘Conditionals‘ which allows to define the conditions for displaying filter elements depending of the current filtering request, something like predefined steps. Example: [woof conditionals=’product_cat>by_price,pa_size,by_instock>pa_color+pa_size->by_price’]
- mobile_mode – (from v.220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168) hide the WOOF filter form on a mobile device and a button appears to show the filter. Attribute ‘sid‘ must be! Example: [woof mobile_mode=1 sid=’test’]. The button is automatically added to the ‘.woocommerce-products-header‘ selector can be changed using hook ‘woof_mobile_btn_place_container‘. To display the button in a specific place use the shortcode [woof_mobile] – this shortcode adds a container to which the button is inserted.